Boulder Throw (Q)
Static Roar (E)
This Rampage build is for the balanced players out there. A great blend of Damage and Health/Armor.
Start off with Boulder Throw and make the enemy pay if they push too far. Next, unlock Pounce to help you escape or finish a gank. After that, try to max out King of the Jungle(passive) to increase your health regen. This will allow you to stay in fights early and often. After this you can upgrade them to your liking.
1. Flashfire Piston + Harvestor Key
- This adds a little damage and speed for early kills and CP. Put up harvestors asap as well.
2. Max out the Flashfire Piston then add Boneplate or Greenweave.
3. Add the other Flasfire Piston here.
- This well help you begin to rack up CP.
4. Swiftcreek Heart OR Your other armor card.
- Depending on how the game is going, you might wanna get more kills quickly or be more helpful in team fights.
-If the enemy team is all one damage type, use 2 Greenweaves or 2 Boneplates if you can. If not use the universal ones.
5. Chieftans Crown should be your last card. This will make your regen roughly 24 and keep you on the battlefield forever... almost.
Putting a mana potion on early game will definitely come in handy.
Pay attention to the enemy's damge types and determine if you should block all physical, energy, or a little of both.